Friday, June 19, 2009

How To Lose Fat By Eating Delicious Rich Foods

What if I told you that you could lose weight while still eating delicious food rich in fats?

(HealthNewsDigest.com) - I have struggled all my life with abdominal fat. It has been a lifelong issue because even though the rest of my body was slim, I have had a bit of abdominal fat since kindergarten, when I was chosen to read a "round robin" poem. I was traumatized in first grade when a boy called me "Chubby Checkers" (a popular singer in the 1960s who was slightly overweight). Even as a raw foodist, I couldn't get rid of the "apple shape," or having a relatively larger belly than hips.

That is…until I discovered the secret of fighting fat with fat. I have now, at age 53 and after menopause, reached my ideal weight for the first time since high school. I can proudly wear designer jeans, and dress like younger women. And best of all, I no longer struggle to keep it off. I have learned the secrets of fighting fat with fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment